Designing for the Physically Challenged
Whether you call it “barrier free”, “handicapped accessible”, “aging in place” or “universal design”, the concept is all the same. You want your home design to be more enjoyable for you now, either out of necessity or as a future consideration.
We are very well versed in designing and building homes to meet your current physical challenges as well as your anticipated needs.
We have the experience, knowledge, resources, and products to meet every level of physical challenges.
Please contact us today to discuss your particular needs and requirements.
Our team will discuss your requirements and make suggestions concerning numerous aspects of your design that will include:
- Door & hallway widths
- Use of lever-style locksets
- Electrical outlet, light switch, and thermostats heights
- Kitchen cabinetry options and counter heights
- Bathroom accessibility including vanity styles and heights water closet options and grab bars.
- Curbless showers, walk-in tubs
- Hoyer lift systems
- Ramps and stairlifts